Monday, December 31, 2012

"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it."

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is looking forward to a debonair new year!

1.) Drawing - I've been consistently drawing, and I received "Drawing for the Absolute Beginner" by Mark and Mary Willenbrink, so hopefully you shall see a distinct improvement in my drawing skills over the next few weeks. Below is my attempt at re-drawing This. Faces are tough to truly master the expression and exact look.


2. Style - my 3 piece suit came in (from the previous post) and it looks awesome. In addition, I received a nice purple shirt/tie combo which I'll post pictures of when I have a good one. Lastly the newest addition to the wardrobe is a Nautica peacoat jacket ($45.00).



Short update for today as I prepare for the festivities, but I have some funny/interesting stories for you in the next couple days! I wish everyone a wonderful New Years! See ya in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment